Trekking is usually pleasant and gradual on well-explored or unexplored trails of hills and mountains to experience the beauty of nature and to satisfy one’s curiosity of the wilderness. Nepal is one of the well-known countries that have a rich diversity of natural landscapes and famous for being the first choice for trekking destination amongst the local and international travelers.
Trekking in Nepal is ideal for recreational and adventurous purposes. Nepal is a Himalayan country with profound religious and cultural significance and has spectacular natural beauty for trekkers to explore; lush green valleys, beautiful natural landscapes, and heritage sites, as well as high plateaus, snow mountains and the highest summit in the world, Everest lies here.
Thus, trekking in Nepal will give you the opportunity to get closer with nature as you walked the trails, discover cultural diversity by embracing the lifestyle of the local communities, and experience the natural world without interference from daily hustle and bustle back home- such opportunity is very rewarding and you will never forget these valuable and memorable times upon returning home.
Popular Trekking Routes in Nepal
There are many options that you could choose for your trekking journey, ranging from various panoramic mountain views to varying degree of diversity in local cultures, traditions and ways of life in modernized/remote villages as well as tourism and hospitality in Nepal. You may also experience interesting, sometimes exotic cultures and lifestyles while trekking in some popular routes in Nepal:
- The Mardi Himal Base Camp spectacularly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machapuchhre. The trail goes ...7moderateOn Request
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tours to Everest Base Camp flies towards the eastern part of Nepal providing the majestic ...1 DayseasyUS$10000
- Jomsom and Muktinath Trek is a part of the Annapurna Circuit and a very popular trek in Nepal. Jomsom is ...8 DaysmoderateOn Request
- Chiwong Mani Rimdu festival starts on the full moon of October. journey to the remote village of Solukhumbu to engage ...13 DaysmoderateUS$1350
- Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel is one of the most popular short trekking trail within Kathmandu valley. Far from the noise, pollution, ...6 DayseasyUS$250
- Langtang Helambu trekking is easy walking option nearby Kathmandu valley offers cultural experience with incredible mountain views. If you want ...16 DaysmoderateUS$1050
- Jumbesi village in past years Although the people were migrated there is one species festival called Dumji on Junbesi in ...10 DayseasyOn Request
- Annapurna circuit trekking is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. One of the classic treks in ...16 DaysmoderateOn Request
- Manaslu region lies to the north-west of Kathmandu valley. Manaslu region is also the home of the eight highest mountain ...18 DaysdifficultOn Request
- The Mani Rimdu Festival is a colorful occasion that takes place in the most spectacular of settings in the foothills ...13 Daysmoderate1350
- Everest Panorama trekking is a short trekking to Everest Region is one of the popular trekking destination in Nepal. This ...10 DaysmoderateUS1280
- The happiness that comes along with the white snow covered mountains is beyond description. The short PoonHill trek will let ...9 Dayseasy750$US
- Except for stunning mountain views, this adventurous trekking offers the Sherpa’s hospitality, flora, and faunas of Sagarmatha National Park, wonderful ...13 daysmoderateUS$1370
- Pikey Peak has an elevation of 4,100m and is a newly discovered trek in the Khumbu region. It offers breathtaking ...9 DaysmoderateUS$850
- This amazing Gosainkund Helambu trek adventure combines an awesome diversity of scenery and spectacular views of the Himalayas, with a vast ...12moderate950 $US
- Upper Mustang is a rare privilege. Here you will experience the way of life of true mountain people, who were ...18 DaysmoderateUS$2400
- Annapurna base camp trek is one of the most popular treks in the world. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one ...13 DaysmoderateUS$1150
- The Langtang valley trek is the nearest mountain range from Kathmandu city and is situated in the northern part of ...9 Daysmoderate$950
- Everest Base Camp in Nepal is among the most famous treks in the world and attracts tens of thousands of ...14 DaysmoderateUS$1370