Nepal is naturally rich in cultures and ethnic diversity. Our 6-nights and 7-days trip lets you experience the historical and cultural beauty found in the arts and architectures, and the exotic beauty of nature in the Himalayan Kingdom. Kathmandu, the capital city and Pokhara, a popular lake town are the most visited tourist destinations in Nepal. This tour package is specially designed for those who want to experience nature and culture of the beautiful Himalayan Kingdom.
- Sightseeing tours of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Get a glimpse of the traditional and ancient Nepal through beautiful arts and architectures and explore the Newari cities, its authentic lifestyles and diverse cultural traditions
- Visit Pashupatinath, the holiest temple of the Hindus dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Visiting and sightseeing at Boudhanath and Swyambhunath, the most popular Buddhist monasteries and are UNESCO World Heritage Site
- City tours to enjoy the beauty of Pokhara and witness the scenic beauties of the snowcapped mountains, the amazing landscapes and the peaceful Fewa Lake
- Visit World Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa.
- Paragliding at Pokhara, an adventurous activity to do in Pokhara
- Early sunrise view from the top of Nagarkot tower is another specialty of this trip
- More time for cultural explorations of the UNESCO heritage sites and Nepalese traditions