Experience the magnificent views of the naturally beautiful Nepal- the panoramic views of the mountain ranges, wild birds and animals hidden in the enchanting woods, lush vegetation and flora meadows and unique ethnic settlements of the Tamang in a 3-day trek to the serene areas of Chisapani and Nagarkot.
The Hiking starting point of this route is Sundarijal is situated ten kilometers northeast of Kathmandu; Sundarijalis famous for its scenic beauty. There are magnificent waterfalls, cataracts, and rock formations, making it an ideal place for a picnic as well. One has to walk a short distance after the motorable road ends. We don't need any experience of trekking to do this short hike - trek, where we can able to have to get views of mountains, hills and we will explore villages.
Chisapani is a popular Mountain View spot about 5 hours walk from Sundarijal. This cool and beautiful place offers a close view of eastern Himalaya ranges. Nagarkot is another viewpoint in this route. Nagarkot is situated east of the Kathmandu Valley at an elevation of about 1800 meters (5,904ft). This spot is popular for mountain views, particularly at sunrise and sunset. Among the 25 mountains above 6000 meters (19,680ft), Annapurna (8091m/ 26,545ft), Manasalu (8165m/ 26,781ft), Ganesh Himal (7446m/ 24,422ft) and Lantang lirung (7245m/ 23,763ft) can be seen. This is also a one day trip from Kathmandu. Changunarayan, which we cover on this hike, is the oldest temple in the Kathmandu valley built in the 5th century and a UNESCO declared world heritage site.
- Beautiful Shivapuri National Park
- Witness the beauty of nature and scenic views of the mountain ranges
- Nagi Gumba, a nunnery up the hills
- Experience spectacular views of the snowcapped mountains like Ganesh Himal and Gaurishankar Himal and Mount Everest on a good weather
- Experience the lifestyles and culture of the Tamang people and their village in Mulkharka
- Panoramic views of the mountain ranges at Nagarkot
- Explore the historical significance of the oldest Hindu temple, Changunarayan, a UNESCO heritage site in Nepal