TREKKING TOURS IN NEPAL
We are a local trekking Guides licensed under the Government of Nepal. Our team consists of young and committed individuals who cater to quality and customized services to our valuable guests from all over the world. We are experts and professionals in our respective fields and have a lot of experience in trekking. In addition, we are friendly and reliable and will take good care of your needs so you can enjoy and make the most out of your journey.
As Sherpa who live in the Himalayas, we can adapt and are used to high altitudes and tough living conditions in the Himalayan regions. Therefore, trekking and tourism is a natural profession for the Sherpa people. We are familiar with the ever-changing climate and weather conditions of high-altitude trekking, accustomed to the local communities, and by being your guide, we will be able to show you our local customs and help you discover the natural wonders of the Nepal Himalayas. Hence, Sherpa Guide Nepal is able to provide you good quality service, warm hospitality and reliable support for your trekking holidays.
We prepared various packages and trekking itineraries for your convenience and you may choose them according to your interests, preferences, time and budget. We offered tea-house trekking in most popular routes but we are also specialized in camping treks for the less-traveled, off-the-beaten and remote treks. We are pleased to provide you an authentic Himalayan experience by taking you through the virgin trails, pristine forests and valleys, and local ethnic villages where both cultures and lifestyles are unique and interesting to travelers. We also provide opportunities for you to discover the exotic Shangri-La of the Himalayas, experience conversations and interactions with the local communities, and ensure that you cherish and bring home a long-lasting memorable adventure/journey. Our treks are carefully designed and optimized for our clients so they can have a pleasurable and enjoyable experience throughout their trekking journey.
- The happiness that comes along with the white snow covered mountains is beyond description. The short PoonHill trek will let ...9 Dayseasy750$US
- The Langtang valley trek is the nearest mountain range from Kathmandu city and is situated in the northern part of ...9 Daysmoderate$950
- Everest Base Camp in Nepal is among the most famous treks in the world and attracts tens of thousands of ...14 DaysmoderateUS$1370
- Chandragiri hiking On the way enjoys lush greenery and valley view. Once you will reach the top, you will ...1 Dayseasy150US$
- Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel is one of the most popular short trekking trail within Kathmandu valley. Far from the noise, pollution, ...3 DayseasyUS$250
- Nagarkot trek caters to those who want to explore nature in a little adventure that requires only 2 days. Nagarkot ...2 DayseasyUS$130
- Chitwan National Park one of the well maintained national park in Asia and the natural UNESCO Heritage site located in ...3 DayseasyOn Request
- Nepal is naturally rich in cultures and ethnic diversity.8 DayseasyOn Request
- Nepal is naturally rich in cultures and ethnic diversity. Our 3-nights and 4-days trip let you experience the historical and ...4 DayseasyOn Request